The Opponent

The Opponent

Monday, January 4, 2010

Distractions

Today has been the hardest thus far. We had a meeting at work today, followed by a informational beer seminar than tasting. We braked for lunch (another Pizza party), and I went and bought a sandwich across the street. After lunch was an informational wine seminar, followed by a wine tasting. 


I have to be honest, all I want to eat right now is grease, cheese, and any and everything I am not supposed to be eating. 


Time to keep me distracted with reality T.V. and crackers. 

3 comments:

  1. According to Skinny Bitch, cheese has a hormone in it that is literally addicting, so literally it is like breaking an addiction! But, once you kick it, it become much easier to avoid it or eat sparingly. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

    Pizza is always so hard for me to resist. I do have to say that I have come to love vegan pizza--lots of roasted veggies, good pesto [without parmasan of course] or olive oil and roasted garlic cloves.

    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you!
    Katie: That makes a lot of sense, and makes me feel hopeful that I am in the right direction to breaking that addiction.
    Haley: I have been wanting to try something like that. I just need to go shopping so I have the things I need and that are right for me in the house.

    Love you two, and thanks for keeping up with me :)

    ReplyDelete