The Opponent

The Opponent

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The perfect lunch

Thank God for fake cream cheese! Why?
My mom came into town today (my 24th birthday is this Sunday... my golden one to be exact) and we came home from the airport with our coffee in hand. Hungry from her long flight, i rumaged through the fridge for something to eat. And then I saw it, smoked salmon. "Locks and bagels!" I declared. I grabbed the salmon, tomato, red onion, capers, and finally "Better Than Cream Cheese", toasted up some fresh from the bakery bagels, and lunch was served.
YUMMY! 

3 comments:

  1. Dear "Challenger"...way to go honey.
    This is really inspiring...Making life changes is not an easy thing to accomplish. I support you and your overall health...
    Plus, happy Golden Birthday to you my sweet LOLO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO, SO GOOD! I hope you are feeling better day by day. I am making chicken noodle soup, building a fire and looking forward to a good VCOC with the "Challenger"! Keep on keeping on. It is almost a month.... way to go!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I took a survey and I got the results back and it confirmed, just as I expected... "I love you like crazy." I cannot wait to kiss your face and happy birthday a couple days late, I sent you a text but not sure if your box was full. xoxo sweet thang.

    ReplyDelete