The Opponent

The Opponent

Friday, January 1, 2010

Success Story

So it is early Saturday morning (12:32 AM to be exact), and I just got off work. I work at a bar and grill in town, and I do enjoy the food we serve. Our head chef enjoys the same things I do, DAIRY. Many, in fact, the majority of our food includes butter, sour cream, or milk of some kind. 
The challenge:
Find something on the menu that sounded appealing, and that was in the new confines of my resolution.
 The result:
A blackened sashimi sandwich with a creole tartar, and yes, I checked the recipes before I ordered it. Dairy free.
Success! Go me!



2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lo! One day down... and every other day will come one day at a time! You can do it... so impressed. Love from your number one fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Momma :)! Love you and your support!

    ReplyDelete